None Suffer Lack Federal Credit Union (NSLFCU) is pleased to announce that it is offering three $500.00 book scholarships to credit union members who are pursuing post secondary education.
This years theme/topic questions are:
- How have the adversities of 2020, and 2021, drawn you nearer to God? (COVID-19, Social Injustices, Political Unrest)
- The Bible speaks about times of unrest. What is the importance of being a Christian during these times of unrest?
- How does the series "We Are Christians" apply to your life durning these unprecedented times?
To compete for the scholarships, applicants(members) must respond to one of the questions above, by using one of the submission options below. The options are:
- 500-word essay
- an original piece of artwork,
- 60-second video presentation.
- To submit a video presentation, the applicant must upload a 60-second video to a newly created or preexisting YouTube account
- Past link to video presentation onto a Microsoft Word document, and save the document
- Upload document to the Scholarship application portal (Essay/Artwork/Video Presentation)
All submissions must be the applicant’s original work, and all submitted work becomes the property of the NSLFCU. Your completed scholarship package must be submitted to the credit union on or by Friday, July 30, 2021
PLEASE USE LINK BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION